The Website www.maitedizon.com (hereinafter “website” or “site”) and its Content is owned by Maite P Dizon LLC (hereinafter “Company”, “we”, “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Collection of Information
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect personal data (“Confidential Information”) you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register on our site, participate in any interactive features of the Services, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, context or promotion, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, gender, date of birth, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card information and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including he hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your user of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory and used by your computer's web browser to store your preferences, and enable us to enhance your user experience with our website. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only e read by a web server in the domain that issues the cookie to you. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content on our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including:
- To operate this website and to provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- To provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, to process transactions and to send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests, and to provide customer service;
- To communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and to provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- To personalize and improve the Services and to provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- To facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and to process and deliver entries and rewards;
- To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service; and
- To carry out any other purpose from which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent, or at your direction.
Social Sharing features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Social Sharing features
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may review, correct, or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to opt-out, delete or deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that some information you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g. comments you submit through the Services) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Children under 13
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website and its content.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Terms and Conditions
Send an email to email@example.com
Fill out our contact form: www.maitedizon.com/contact
This policy was last modified on May 21, 2018.